Saturday, October 1, 2011

Expert traveler

Max heads to Seattle to visit friends and extends his uninterrupted record as an expert flier. Going through security, and with a look of pity, I was asked by several fellow travelers if I was flying alone and then told I was very brave when I answered yes. Jeff joined us in Seattle the next day.

Max slept most of the way and barely cried. When babies are quiet on planes, they get lots of compliments. I was asked if I was traveling with my wife and if I'd like to sit with her, and also asked whether his mother would be joining us in Seattle. I responded that Max has two daddies. One woman loved that response and another tartly wished me a pleasant trip.
First boarding pass

Security was a breeze.

Sleeping soundly
Major diaper and outfit change over Nebraska
He earned his wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment